One of our goals is to continually provide you new resources for your families. We are excited to announce that we have a new discipleship-focused resource available to you. TCKI has an agreement with Family Time Training to provide access to all of our member families that would like to join that resource. Their mission is to “train families to teach children Christian principles and values in the home.” The founder of famtime has close ties with our parent organization. TCKI is offering its’ members a free membership to this resource! I would say to try it out and let us know what you think. Contact the TCKI for more information about how to connect with Family Time Training.
The mission of Family Time Training is to train families to teach children Christian principles and values in the home.
What does that look like?
- Training events for adults: parents, grandparents, church leaders… anyone who wants to know more about passing the faith to the next generation!
- Support materials: check out our online and printed resources.
- The Family Time Format: a simple way to help your Family Time be the best time of your week!
- Check out our Featured Favorite Activities: you’ll find it on the homepage.
- It’s churches and families working together to make sure the next generation knows, loves, and serves Jesus Christ!